Archive for community

I’ve been dying to go see these tulips | Kirkland, WA photographer

visiting the tulip fields in Skagit Valley where they have an annual Tulip Festival

Read more

The Flash Bus and all that jazz

I looked around the room and quickly determined that I was the minority… I was under the age of 50 AND I was female.  (Which by the way, I get the same feeling when I walk into Tempe Camera in Tempe, AZ where most employees and customers are sporting grey facial hair and a scarce […]

Read more

Photo A Day | February 6-12

a photo a day from February 6 to February 12.

Read more

Seattle Sunset | Kirkland, WA Photographer

So, it isn’t true… AZ is not the only place with gorgeous sunsets.   You may think I am crazy for thinking that could have been true.  Hey, I lived in AZ for too many years to not believe it.  AZ has beautiful sunsets with vibrant colors.  I have to say that Seattle can definitely enter […]

Read more

The Space Needle | Kirkland, WA Photographer

One of my goals here in Seattle is to get a photograph of this thing…  I don’t want to be rushed, I don’t want to be driving by (like I was with this one) and I don’t want to be in the rain.  Let’s see… put all those wants and wishes together and I’m not […]

Read more

The Deli | Queen Creek Photography

This may not have much to do with photography but my lunch the other day was delicious and since I had my camera with me I took a picture of their menu.  Have you ever been to The Deli?  If you haven’t, it is certainly time for you to try them out!  There are so […]

Read more