14 Feb 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day

Business 10 Comments

To share in the love on this day, I thought I would share this with you… A little about what I love and a little bit about what I don’t love and my JoTotes camera bag.  BTW, don’t expect to ever see me dressed up in a fancy fluffy pink shirt unless I run into you at church!  : )  Just sayin’  AND, I should have let those darling kids of mine join in the movie making because after several takes and getting about one minute from completion before one of them poked their head in the camera or behind the sofa, I was ready to give up.  All I can say is thank goodness for some good ‘ol fashion Quiet Time.

[youtube W2kO5bmqlTY 640 390]

10 Responses to “Happy Valentine’s Day”

1. Nicole says:

I have the missy pink! I love mine! Yours is super cute. Love the color :)

2. Nicole says:

Ok so now that I have watched your video, I have to agree about the dividers not staying put. I also totally agree about the strap not being padded enough. It ends up KILLING my shoulder. I haven’t had much issue with the zipper lip. I really want an epiphanie bag, the Clover (which will also carry my laptop) or a Kelly Moore.

3. Jill VZ says:

Lisa — Great presentation! I have never even seen this type of camera bag before. So it was great to see how it worked!

4. lisa says:

thanks!!!

5. lisa says:

I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect camera bag. Well, obviously one bag doesn’t suit all needs… Yes, that strap just doesn’t fly with me so I can’t pack it very full… Oh well.

6. gina says:

Lisa ~~ great video presentation. I am always looking for just the right bag, thanks for all the inside information, I need that extra padding on my neck/shoulder, and I think that lip/flap would frustrate me too : /

7. Kristin says:

You are the cutest thing eva!! I have a kelly Moore boho bag, you can check it out at wppi!! WOOHOO!!

8. Heather M. says:

That was awesome. Thanks for all the info on the bag, Lisa. I’ve always wondered what people really think of those kinds of bags.

9. Lindsey Olson says:

You are like mom and her hair when it comes to you finding the perfect bag/purse. It doesn’t exist.

10. lesli says:

you would love the kelly moore classic bag. i have a brand new red croc. it would be good for you because you have those monster lenses!